Bosch Rotak 43 Li Review
Bosch Rotak 43 Li Cordless Lawn Mower
The Bosch Rotak 43 LI is a cordless rotary lawn mower that delivers a professional-looking cut for medium to large sized lawns.
The unique cordless design eliminates the chance of tangling power cords up in bushes, toys, and other items that may be laying in the garden. This cordless battery-powered design also significantly reduces the amount of noise the machine produces which keeps your neighbours happy. Utilising the power and efficiency of two rechargeable 36V Lithium-ion batteries, this lightweight yet durable cordless mower allows you to mow your garden using one battery while the other back-up battery charges.
Innovative grass comb technology allows the mower to cut right to the edge of the lawn with blades capable of cutting various heights. A large removable grassbox makes disposing of grass cuttings quick and easy. When it’s time to store your Bosch Rotak 43 LI, the machine’s light weight and fold down handles make it easy to transport and store neatly in a small space.
Bosch Rotak 43 Li Comes With Two Batteries
One of the incredibly durable and powerful Lithium-ion batteries is capable of cutting a garden lawn for as long as 30 minutes before needing to be charged. Running time can be affected if the mower is used on wet grass or grass that is too long. Therefore, when using the Bosch Rotak 43 LI cordless rotary lawn mower, it is best to keep your lawn mowed regularly to optimise the battery life, as well as make mowing easier overall.
Taking only an hour to fully charge, the Lithium-ion batteries can be 80% charged in as little as 30 minutes. This allows you to have the second battery fully charged and ready if you need extra battery power to finish mowing your garden. An additional benefit of the Lithium-ion batteries is that, as opposed to many other rechargeable batteries, they will keep their charge even when not in use; this allows users to store the mower with the battery charged and not have to worry about coming back to find the battery dead several weeks later.
Bosch Rotak 43 Li Lawn Mower Features and Benefits
- Featuring the Bosch lawn mowers unique grass combs that allow you to cut right to the edge so you don’t have to waste time going back and tidying the edges
- Supplied with 2 high performance 36V lithium-ion batteries to cut up to 600m
- Fast 1 hour recharge time with super charger supplied
- 43cm width of cut, with high speed steel blade
- 7 heights of cut (20-70mm)
- Lightweight and manoeuvrable
- 50 litre rear grassbox collection
- 2 years parts & labour guarantee
Bosch Rotak Cordless Lawn Mower Video
The Bosch Rotak 43 Li is Perfect For:
- People who want a lawn mower which is easy to use.
- Medium to large sized grass lawns.
- Anyone who wants a mower that collects grass rather than a hover mower which doesn’t.
- People who want the freedom to mow anywhere without being restricted by the length of the cable.
Patented Grass Combs
The Bosch Rotak 43 LI cordless rotary lawn mower comes equipped with grass combs that will allow you to achieve that perfectly manicured look with very little effort. The patented combs allow the lawn mower to cut right up to base of walls and over the edge of your garden for a precise trim every time. Also, a 43 cm blade capable of cutting heights ranging from 20 mm to 70 mm will help you achieve a high-quality cut with the ease of a single adjustment lever situated on the side of the lawn mower. If you want to customise your garden with professional-looking stripes, this can be achieved with ease thanks to the Bosch Rotak 43 LI’s rear roller.
Bosch Rotak 43 Li Has a 50 Litre Grassbox
Another advantage to the Bosch Rotak 43 LI cordless rotary lawn mower is the rear collecting grassbox. Capable of holding up to 50 litres of grass clippings, the large size and ease of removal will help you save time when mowing your grass lawn compared to other similar lawn mowers. The container holds a fairly large amount of cut grass, can tolerate wet grass without clumping and clogging, and snaps easily in and out of place. Ideal if you want to have an impeccably manicured lawn with minimal hassle and effort, the Bosch Rotak 43 LI cordless rotary lawn mower is a powerful mower that is easy to operate and lightweight enough to carry. Weighing a mere 13.8 kg, the mower features built-in handles to facilitate carrying that fold down for easy storage.
Bosch Rotak 43 Li is Reliable & Durable
Overall, the Bosch Rotak 43 LI cordless rotary lawn mower is a reliable and durable mower capable of delivering high-quality, aesthetically-appealing results with each and every use. In addition to the long life of the Lithium-ion battery technology, the fact that the mower comes with two batteries allowing one to be kept charging while the other is in use makes this an exceptional deal. The assembly is fairly simple and straightforward, however, a few customers have noted difficulty assembling the grassbox. Careful examination of numerous customer reviews seems to indicate that this process simply requires a little extra force to snap everything into place compared to some of the other components on the Bosch Rotak 43 Li lawn mower.
Pros of the Rotak 43 Li
- Freedom to cut anywhere without having to keep moving the cable out of the way.
- Fast full battery charge in one hour or 80% charge in 30 minutes.
- Cuts through long grass easily and gives an excellent cut and finish.
- Cuts first time, you don’t have to keep going over the same patch of grass.
- Cuts grass right up to the edge of the lawn.
- It’s lightweight and easy to move around.
Cons of the Rotak 43 Li
- Full charge only lasts around 30 minutes
- Trips to the compost heap to empty the grass box.
Want a Smaller Lawn Mower?
There are two smaller versions of the Bosch Rotak 43 Li – the Bosch Rotak 37 Li and the Bosch Rotak 34 Li both are similar to the Rotak 43 Li except the cutting blade widths are narrower, the grassbox sizes are 40 litres and both lawn mowers come with only one lithium battery.